View Profile KOLANI

35 Movie Reviews

Love ya Sage <3

this is a fucking vibe

I'll give this a pass, but update it by adding sound or something. (don't reupload, just update)

EfeYiit responds:

Thank you! This was the part of the opening, so it won't include SFX's. But I know that I must use SFX later on. Thanks for your comment!

1 Game Reviews

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO PLAY: the way you get past the screen that asks for storage on your computer if you can't click "allow" is to hit tab until allow is highlighted.

Anyways, still a great game to this day. Love bloons!

The art is cute and I get what you were going for, but I think you should have worked on this some more. The way you navigate through the game is weird. I thought I would be able to click on certain text boxes to choose that train of thought but no, I have to click the empty box next to it, like what even??? Then you have all this white space and sometimes no way to go back to the start without refreshing the page and you just have to madly click around to find some panels to follow so you can get back to the beginning, but then that just spoils the experience of other routes that could have been interesting had I been able to find my way there naturally. Now those are my gripes with the controls, I can't really say much about the story since the experience was kinda ruined by the bad and unintuitive navigation, but I really think you're onto something and that you could create an amazing experience if you put a little more time into the development of this.

11 Audio Reviews

aw yea this SLAPPED

OH YEAH THIS FUCKS

the second the percussion hits, I start vibing uncontrollably. great work!

38 Art Reviews

R.A.P

AtreyuGilbert responds:

it says B.A.P not R.A.P
should've hid the kool aidz somewhere else...

pretty hard to tell what's going on at all lol

AntonM responds:

aww shit, ill keep that in mind for the nxt 1

bruh u don't gotta delete a post when u wanna update artwork, u can edit the post and just drag n drop the new updated piece over the old one. u can do the same with movies too!

:D