View Profile KOLANI

29 Movie Reviews

I sure hope runka doesn't take my-

I think it's pretty good! But the backgrounds and everything except the sea men having outlines make the lack thereof on them feel really jarring and out of place. Give these bois outlines lol

well animated, but coulda used some sound effects since the music doesn't really fill in for the lack of sound all too well.

1 Game Reviews

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO PLAY: the way you get past the screen that asks for storage on your computer if you can't click "allow" is to hit tab until allow is highlighted.

Anyways, still a great game to this day. Love bloons!

The art is cute and I get what you were going for, but I think you should have worked on this some more. The way you navigate through the game is weird. I thought I would be able to click on certain text boxes to choose that train of thought but no, I have to click the empty box next to it, like what even??? Then you have all this white space and sometimes no way to go back to the start without refreshing the page and you just have to madly click around to find some panels to follow so you can get back to the beginning, but then that just spoils the experience of other routes that could have been interesting had I been able to find my way there naturally. Now those are my gripes with the controls, I can't really say much about the story since the experience was kinda ruined by the bad and unintuitive navigation, but I really think you're onto something and that you could create an amazing experience if you put a little more time into the development of this.

10 Audio Reviews

OH YEAH THIS FUCKS

the second the percussion hits, I start vibing uncontrollably. great work!

this spoke to me, man...

LobsterMango responds:

shut up man...

37 Art Reviews

bruh u don't gotta delete a post when u wanna update artwork, u can edit the post and just drag n drop the new updated piece over the old one. u can do the same with movies too!

AYEEEE thanks kruno, this is great! :D

omg he's adorable!!