View Profile KOLANI

All 3 Game Reviews

TO THOSE WHO WANT TO PLAY: the way you get past the screen that asks for storage on your computer if you can't click "allow" is to hit tab until allow is highlighted.

Anyways, still a great game to this day. Love bloons!

I had already played this game, thought it was meh, but I saw the trans rights medal and came back for it

The art is cute and I get what you were going for, but I think you should have worked on this some more. The way you navigate through the game is weird. I thought I would be able to click on certain text boxes to choose that train of thought but no, I have to click the empty box next to it, like what even??? Then you have all this white space and sometimes no way to go back to the start without refreshing the page and you just have to madly click around to find some panels to follow so you can get back to the beginning, but then that just spoils the experience of other routes that could have been interesting had I been able to find my way there naturally. Now those are my gripes with the controls, I can't really say much about the story since the experience was kinda ruined by the bad and unintuitive navigation, but I really think you're onto something and that you could create an amazing experience if you put a little more time into the development of this.

- COMMISSIONS OPEN -
I make funni movies and draw goofy lil faces

Kolani Koralstar @KOLANI